
(Taken with Canon 1Ds Mark II)
日本では、去年の7月に出たのですが、
アメリカでは、今年の8月に映画館でながれる予定。
でも、英語のボイスオーバがある見たい。
ん〜、言葉が分からなくても、
私は、やっぱり、元の映画で、
subtitlesつきの方がスキだな。
が英語になってたら、きっと、すごく印象が違うと思う・・・
ちなみに、↑のポニョは、友達が送ってくれました。
(ピーちゃん、ありがとう!)
youtubeのビデオに出てる、
パペットのポニョもカワイイ〜!!!欲しい!
"Ponyo on a Cliff," a film by Miyazaki Hayao.
The film was released last summer in Japan,
which is due to come out this August in the US.
Unfortunately, instead of the original cast,
the movie will be dubbed in English with a different cast.
Personally, I like to watch the movie in the original format, even if I cannot understand what they are saying (with subtitles of course).
For example, Wong Kar Wai's "In the Mood for Love" would have such a different impact if it were dubbed in English. Maybe that's because I don't understand the language...?
The little Ponyo doll was sent to me from my friend in Japan.
It's so cute and tiny!!
Hope you can watch the youtube video...the Ponyo puppet is also very cute!!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿